As Spotify, Tidal and Apple Music continue to grow in audience and influence, the way we listen to our music is becoming inextricably linked to our smartphones and computers, often with a sacrifice in terms of audio quality. Como Audio, founded by Tivoli Audio founder Tom Devesto, is trying to change that with its Solo and Duetto music systems.
.. Continue Reading Como Audio frees streaming audio from smartphones with Solo and Duetto systems
- CataCoffin keeps you rockin' six feet under
- Free in-car Spotify is music to the ears of Tesla Model S drivers
- Volvo puts Spotify behind the wheel
- Audio-monitoring tech keeps announcements audible
- Clip-on Mighty makes for smartphone-free Spotify listening
- Tips & tricks for using Spotify on desktop and mobile