New Zealand lists them as a critically threatened species, so catching a Bryde's whale in action is a pretty rare event. One team of marine scientists has not only sighted the endangered cetacean, but done so through the eye of a camera drone, meaning we can all have a gander too.
.. Continue Reading Drone catches rarely sighted Bryde's whales in action
- Auckland University of Technology
- Aquatic robot seeks and destroys reef-killing starfish
- "Virtual periscope" could let submarines see up through the water's surface
- Swiss researchers develop new method to produce ambergris alternative
- Smooth-moving robots cut energy consumption
- Whales no longer singing the blues?
- World's smallest comic carved into a strand of human hair