The Garmin Vivoactive HR is a comprehensive activity, sport, and sleep-tracking GPS watch. With the addition of heart-rate tracking, it now logs enough metrics to keep all but the most ardent fitness fanatics happy, and has specific sports modes ranging from running and cycling to stand-up paddleboarding and skiing. We recently spent a few weeks running ourselves ragged to see what it can do.
.. Continue Reading Review: Garmin's Vivoactive HR knows exactly how sporty you are
- Review: Garmin vivoactive fitness tracker GPS watch
- Review: TomTom's Spark (Cardio + Music) fitness tracker brings the tunes
- Garmin Vivosmart HR+ gets more fitness-focused features
- Garmin launches beefed up fēnix 2 smartwatch
- Garmin's vivoactive HR gets heart rate monitoring and a makeover
- Review: The perky little free-thinker that is the Citroen C4 Cactus